Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Referral ???NEWS???

Honestly I don't know if this is news or not but I'm just here to report the facts. We July folks got an email from Great Wall yesterday saying that we should expect our referrals in May or June. Well, I've been expecting May (the smart girl side of me) but hoping against hope that it would be April.

I guess it's just not to be, but wait, who really knows? Even the CCAA doesn't know how many babies they will have to match each month until they get their paperwork.

As of today, March 22nd I am hereby stating the following:
  1. I will not succomb to the bad rumors of gloom and doom.
  2. I will continue to shop at Gymboree for pretty things whenever I want to.
  3. I will continue to pack and repack Kacey's suitcase two/three times a week.
  4. I will even pack her diaper bag for the trip.

The hell with the rumors (sorry for the bad word) I'm going to China, I'm going have a daughter and I'm going to be ready. I'm ready now and I'll be ready in May or June, I will not be beat down by the CCAA, Great Wall or the Yahoo Groups!

Ok, that's that, now back to our regular programming :)





7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

I'm with you, ignore those ugly rumors and keep shopping!

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Hang in there Julie!!!

Hey last night Rod suggested a consolation prize: if we don't get our referral in April or May at the latest we book a last-minute cheapie trip to Hawaii and drown our sorrows on one of our favorite little beaches with some Ahi tuna and a Lava Flow drink. Sounds like a good idea to me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Here, Here Julie.....good things come to those who wait.

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That's the right attitude!

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

I think staying positive is the right way to handle this journey; and it is that a journey with the final destination being the YOUR DAUGHTER! When I look into Katie Starr's eyes in that picture, I know she is the right one for us. You will know that feeling too.

With love,
Lori

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

I'm with ya, Julie! I hear nothing, I see nothing and I'm doing nothing about these RUMORS! How about a champagne brunch and then go shopping?

~Sonia

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

I'm with you! I would love to go to Hawaii or some place like that but maybe we'll just buy new Disney passes instead. Or I'll take the boys to Islands of Adventure! Yes, that will be fun!

Oh, and I will most definitely continue to shop!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com