Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Florida Sunshine!




The sun is shining brightly on Florida and these beautiful faces prove it! Both these little darlings met their forever families this year and it looks to me like all involved are very happy about it!

This adoption has been a crazy journey but, as I've said before the BEST part (besides the future Kacey of course) is the wonderful people that I've met and having been able to rejoice in their happiness. I've been up and down on the old emotional rollercoaster but never once have I been less than thrilled when my buddies received there referrals then went on their magic journeys to China!

I'm feeling a bit reflective as it's grows ever closer to my turn, must be all the sunshine from my Florida Girls!!!!!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Mia & Katie Starr are just as sweet and huggable as they look and they loved everyone at our Florida Chinese baby dinner.We really go to see all the babies and their happy families, forget about the food. I can't wait to see them again this week-end when we go to shower Angel for Gracie.
Love,
Grandmom Susan
XOXO to all

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Thanks Julie for highlighting us Florida gals on your blog. We love you and your mom very much and are anxiously waiting to share in your joy.

Love,
Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com