Tuesday, June 06, 2006
It's Official!


We have a new Georgia Peach! Miss Kailee put her footprint on the dotted line and is now working towards coming home.

I personally love her style with the sassy hat, it goes with red ink on her toes! If you're not you should all be following Sonia and Hugh's trip on www.babykailee.blogspot.com where you can see all the pictures and enjoy their big day and the coming big days in China with their little Hunan Hottie.

We can't wait have them home, Sonia said I can practice my "hair fixin" with K's beautiful head of shiny black hair. As a ponytail girl I do need some work.

Congratulation guys, she's a beauty!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com