Monday, July 24, 2006
The ladybugs are multiplying...


OK, now Kacey has a beautiful ladybug backpack presented by dear friends Cathy & Laura. We had to have an "emergency lunch" on Saturday for the presentation just in case I needed a bit more ammo! This LLB is extra special because it was purchased at the Butterfly Garden in Calloway Gardens...that's got to count for extra credit :)

This AM I feel like a ladybug squished on a windshield, my patience is shot and I need some news, at this point any news would be welcomed! It feels like I've been holding my breath for the past week, here's hoping that relief is in sight.





3 Comments:

Blogger Mary had this to say:

Julie,
I am sorry this wait has dragged on so these past few weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed that a big, juicy batch of referrals is sent SOON!!!

You and your ladybug brigade are doing everything possible to make his happen! ;-)

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

I am holding my breath right there along with you my friend.

Lori

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Great analogy! Man this is brutal. If we don't make it this round, how am I going to survive this high alert a second time?

How many ladybugs do you have in the house now? Might be time for a little count. If an item is designed with ladybugs, each full ladybug pictured should count. I'm thinking you need 100 to really pour on the luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com