Sunday, August 13, 2006
Information on the Red Book of Questions!

Hi All--I've received a few emails regard the Red Book that I sent in Kacey's care package so I wanted to post Maureen's web site and email information. She does beautiful work and while the Red Book is not featured on her web site it does show the quality of her merchandise.

The book is beautiful, easy to use with pages in both English and Chinese so that they are easy to follow along and small enough to fit in a shoe box. There is a long list of questions and I was careful to only check the ones that were most important and that I did not already know the answers to. The staffs are very busy and I did not want to burden them with anymore than absolutely necessary!!

I don't have a good photo of the book (wish I did) but I know that Maureen will be glad to send you more info if you email her. I bought not only the book of questions but a matching travel journal that I gave to my Mom for the trip, I figured there would be a much greater chance of her journaling than this first time Mom who may not even be able to brush her teeth in the morning :)

Maureen's Contact Information:

collector182@hotmail.com

http://www.sharpbooks.com/about.htm

Maureen Sharp





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I LOVE that book....and have already emailed Maureen and also got a quick response from her! I cannot wait to see that beautiful book! :) It will be such a special keepsake for our girls! Thanks so much for sharing that!! Bobbi from July Dragonflies

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Sounds like a good idea. I will have to get one when we get closer.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com