Thursday, December 04, 2008
So Much to be Thankful for!

no rest for uncle jim...i'll just sit right here until you are ready to play!
Or I can hang out and talk about my day with Nana.



Or maybe check out the plant life
Maybe uncle KT will give me a ride on their scooter.


We have so much to be thankful for great food...great family! Kacey was asked what she wanted to be when she grew up...she thought about it for a moment then said "I want to be able to drive and reach the counter" you've got to love a girl with goals!





2 Comments:

Blogger shelley had this to say:

Every one of those pictures are so our girl. I bet Claire would like to reach the counter too.

 

Blogger Cindy Bennett, CTA had this to say:

well, she's practical like her mama! reaching the counter is a pretty nice treat....at least around the holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com