Monday, January 05, 2009
Happy New Year!

Just another day in paradise for these Florida Girls!
My guitar heros!
Here is Kacey modeling my mom's wedding tiara complete with department store bow. She thinks she is all that and a bag of donuts!
Checking out her loot!

Here's hoping you all had a wonderful holiday season. We certainly did, here are a few pictures of the festivities! Kacey just kept saying "this is my best Christmas EVER", I hope she says that for many, many years to come:)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com