Saturday, February 04, 2006
Make Workouts FUN!

Walk on Waikiki beach and you'll never want to stop! I could have walked all day and that's a FIRST. Here are a few photos of my route, one day I did the nature portion and the next I headed straight into tourist crazy Waikiki. Most of the guest were Japanese so I was well prepared for the next stop on this trip...Tokyo. I'm currently in Tokyo so, so close to Kacey and the rest of our little ones in China but so far!

More photos tomorrow, I left my USB cord in the hotel in Hawaii so I'll need to borrow one in the office here! Let's hope we use the same technology since you can see Mt. Fuji from my hotel room and I have a great photo :)

I'm taking the bullet train down to the Outback Steakhouse in Nagoya today (Sunday, 11 AM), I've never been there and I looking forward to it. The city recently hosted the World's Fair and has tons of things to see and experience.

More later, keep those comments coming it's makes me feel a bit closer to home.





1 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Ok, I was reading too fast and missed the sentence where you said you were now in Tokyo. So I was telling my husband how you were in Hawaii and were going to take the bullet train down to one of the steakhouses and he started laughing his butt off at me and said "uh, babe, I think she's in Japan, not Hawaii." Says I'm the only person in the world who doesn't know there aren't bullet trains in Hawaii. Damn smug husband. >;-)

Oh well, have fun and if you go to another city, please put it in huge bold letters for me next time, heh heh!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com