Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Mary Mia says I need 100

Ok, Mary Mia of http://salsainchina.blogspot.com/ Salsa in China thinks I need at least 100 LLB flying to get this show on the road! For that I need help, as always my wonderful Mom and Dad were there for me. Their new ladybug flag is flying high in S. Florida to bring Kacey and all her July Dragonfly sisters home to their families.

It's hot in China, those babies need some air conditioning and love and attention, and, and, and. I've got my flag flying too, a gift from the Hosier Family if anyone has more LLB send me photos via email and I'll see if I can get to 100 before referrals come--these bugs will support ALL of July in July!!! Come on Angel I know you've got something for me!!!!!

Thanks Nana & Grandpa!





4 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Oh I hope you get a bunch of pictures! We need some serious luck here - the rumors today are sounding better though!

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Ok, I took a ladybug photo for you (can it be any kind of ladybug?) and posted it here.

Cheers, M3

 

Blogger trk had this to say:

2 ladybug photos on their way...

Just this week my MIL gave me a ladybug timer and my mother gave me a ladybug bank. They must know something! I keep my keen LLB eye towards finding more.

Traci

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

I emailed you some ladybugs, did you get them?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com